Bayside Children’s Therapy Network, Inc. provides professional therapy services to children and families, schools, and local community agencies. Whether serving the needs of children at risk or identified with motor, sensory, speech, language, or feeding based concerns we are dedicated to meeting the need.
Our services include at home, in-patient and school based pediatric therapy. Visit our 'services' page for details on the following.
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Augmentative/Alternative Communication
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Genetic Disorders and Syndromes
- Language Based Literacy Disorders
- Phonological Processing Disorders
- Pragmatic and Social Skills
- Stuttering/Cluttering Disorders
- Swallowing/Feeding Disorders
- Sensory Processing Deficits
Treatment is offered within the most inclusive natural environment possible on an individual or small group basis. Services are offered in direct consultation with the child, education and/or medical team, referring agency, and family. Clinic based services are available within communities on school sites as well as at our free standing state of the art facility in Gloucester Courthouse, Virginia.
Bayside Children's Therapy Network is recognized for providing high quality therapy within your local community with the child, family, and agency in mind. Creative community partnerships allow us to bridge services between Home, School & Community in order to meet the child's comprehensive needs. We are proud to serve the needs of children on the Middle Peninsula from Home to School and into the Community!
Visit our state-of-the-art facility!
- Sensory Integration Praxis Test Administration
- Neuro Developmental Treatment
- Feeding & Swallowing Certification
- Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Tool
Our Certifications Include:
Bayside Children’s Therapy Network, Inc.
We're located in the 'old Coke building' on Main Street - Gloucester Court House!
6688 Main Street - P.O. Box 130 - Gloucester, Virginia 23061
Call: 804-210-1555 Fax: 804-210-1556